You are having too much stress and you are unable to handle it well. Here’s the thing, I hope this would help.
- Do not be too hard on yourself. Keep it easy, take it slowly.
- Clear your mind. That way, you can easily decide. Having too much thoughts give you options that should not be there in the first place. Clear your mind, clear your heart and then decide. This is not another “Half empty, Half full” situation. Best to keep it all full.
- Stop giving others the responsibility of making you happy.
- Nobody understands your work, so don’t bother explaining.
- If you think you are not happy, then leave. Do not waste time
- Do not make decisions when in love. JUST DONT.
- Please know that you are not the only one battling with confusion and mid quarter life crisis. Chill.
- Yes, make a list. Focus. Focus. Focus.
- If your work does not make use of your full potential and if you feel like there’s no growth, BY ALL MEANS GET OUT.
- Or wait, make sure when you get out, you have back up plan.
- From the very start, you already knew what you wanted. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR DECISIONS. IF YOU FAIL, SO WHAT?
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.